Elevate your skincare routine to a new level using ALL natural ingredients, is the way to go. Taking time to enjoy the good things in life, and treat yourself to unforgetable aromas and beneficial ingredients. Bath bombs make great gifts as well.
Pure Arm & Hammer Baking soda – Contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Kaolin clay & sea clay – Or both ideal choices for balancing oily skin and unclogging pores. They absorb excess oil and are often used in recipes for deodorants and masks. White Kaolin clay is a very fine and light clay, mostly made up of the mineral kaolinite, and is common in many cosmetic products.
Unrefined African Shea butter is known for –
- Great for moisturizing your body.
- Relieving dry skin.
- Moisturizing a dry scalp.
- Soothing minor rashes.
- Minimizes skin peeling after sunburn.
- Healing blemishes and wrinkles.
- Relieving itching due to dryness.
Citric acid is known for –
- Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation
- Helps to unclog pores
- Targets the skins hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps to even skin tone
- helps to brighten. soften and smooth the skin
Argan oil and sweet almond oil are know for –
- Protects from sun damage
- Moisturizes skin
- Treats a number of skin condotions
- Treats acne
- heals skin infections
- improves wound healing
- soothes atopic dermatitis
- has anti-aging effect
May include : Rosemary buds, Orange zest powder, Lavender buds, Rose petals, Calendula
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential oils – Aromas from a 100% pure therapeutic plant based source and multiple health benefits depending on each oil.
Lavender essential oil benefits are …The most popular and versatile essential oil used in aromatherapy. Distilled from plant Lavandula angustifollia, the oil promotes relaxation and believed to treat aniety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.