Moroccan Lavender Gift Box –
This Gift Box is great for an unforgettable gift to give a friend, loved one, or gift it to yourself. You deserve it!
– One Large Natural Soap Bar is made with natural ingredients like Moroccan Lavender essential oils.
-One Large Activated Charcoal Soap Bar – The aroma therapy is beneficial for you, giving you a relaxing feeling, and the soap bars are nourishing for your skin.
- Ingredients – All natural soap bars are made with African unrefined shea butter, Organic coconut oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Castor oil, Sweet almond oil and Kaolin clay and are fully nornishing for the skin. Moroccan Lavender essential oils inside each soap bar, the most popular aroma of them all. A sprinkle of lavender buds on top of each bar, reminding you that you deserve the best of everything.
- How to use – While in the shower or bath tub, rub soap bar all over body, lather up, breathe in the essential oil aroma’s and enjoy clean skin, rinse, dry off. Enjoy the experience!
– One Moroccan Lavender Emulsified Sugar Scrub is the fastest way to get instantly soft skin. Revive your senses and revitalize your skin with Moroccan Lavender Sugar Scrub. All natural ingredients are the way to live. After using the scrub, your skin will be soft and silky smooth. I personally experienced this myself and was amazed at the shine to my skin and soft feeling, as the oils rub into your skin combined with the sugar, leaving silky skin. Every jar comes with a wooden spoon, to scoop out the sugar scrub.
- Ingredients – Organic cane sugar, Avocado oil, Coco butter, Mango butter, Cetyl alcohol, Emulsified wax, Germaben II, Moroccan Lavender essential oils, Lavender buds
- How to use – When taking a bath or shower, scoop a tablespoon of scrub onto your skin. Massage into slightly damp skin in small circular motions, rubbing to moisturize and lightly exfoliate. Use all over your entire body. You will feel how soft your skin is right after using. Do not introduce shower water into the jar, by using the enclosed wooden spoon.
– One Moroccan Lavender Essential oil Shampoo Bar …. Natural, Repairs, Rejuvenates, Conditions, Smooths, Increases shine, Moisturizes, Strengthens & Smells amazing. These eco friendly shampoo bars do NOT contain SLS/Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, a petroleum based product. Little Citrus Tree Soaps, makes there Shampoo bars with natural ingredients like (SCS and SCI) Sodium Coco Sulfate and Sodium Cocoyl Isethionnate and that is made from the fatty acid of Coconuts. Shampoo bars are a practical and healthy way to enjoy amazing smelling essential oil aromas, avoid chemicals, and help the environment. You are helping the earth stay clean by using –packaging free products, no plastic bottle waste
- Ingredents : Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, BTMS-50, Cetyl Alcohol, Shea butter, Coco butter, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DL-Panthenol, Powdered oat protein, Jasmine rice in distilled water, FoTi Root, Shikakai extract, Orange peel, Aloe Vera Protein, Moroccan Lavender essential oil, Germall, Argan oil
- How to use : Lather up by rubbing the shampoo bar into your hair. Clean and nourish hair, while smelling the unforgettable aroma inside each bar. Rinse clean and then be sure to also use the conditioner bar, which you can find under the shampoo bar section, on this website. Don’t miss out on the conditioner bar. Enjoy the refreshing aroma and beautiful soft hair.
- Hair type : For all types of hair, even damaged hair. This bar is made with nourishing ingredients to hydrate & repair damaged hair. Each purchase comes with One Shampoo Bar that lasts as long as 3-16 oz Bottles of Shampoo. You get 60-70 washes from each bar. YES, it’s that AMAZING !
- SLS Free
- Eco Friendly
- Ph Balanced
- Palm oil-Free
- Chemical free
- Handmade Fresh
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Earth Friendly & Zero Waste
- Top quality natural and organic ingredientOne Unscented hair conditioner bar – This is a must have! Pair this with the shampoo bar for the best, natural, hair care system. It’s safe and natural, healthy, and eco friendly and you do not produce plastic bottle waste.
- Ingredients – BTMS, Cetyl alcohol, Coco butter, Coconut oil, Panthenol, Vitamin E
- How to use – After washing with the shampoo bar, rub the flat side of the conditioner bar in downward strokes on hair to release the goodness, massage into hair, then rinse, and enjoy tangle free, shinny, healthy hair.
One Moroccan Lavender bath bomb with Lavender buds – Enjoy a warm bath with this amazing bath bomb, which is great to relax with the natural essential oil aroma therapy.
- Ingredients – Cream of tartar, SLSA, Kaolin clay, Moroccan Lavender essential oil, Isopropyl alcohol, Sweet almond oil, Shea butter, Polysorbate 80, Pink Himalayan salt.
- How to use – Draw a hot bath and after filling the tub with bath water, drop the bath bomb, enter into the bath and enjoy the experience. The water will turn a beautiful purple, you’ll smell all the relaxing aroma and you’ll see the Lavender buds floating on the water.