Elevate your skincare routine to a new level using ALL natural ingredients, is the way to go. Taking time to enjoy the good things in life, and treat yourself to unforgetable aromas and beneficial ingredients. Bath bombs make great gifts as well.
Pure Arm & Hammer Baking soda – Contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Epsom salt bath water can soften rough dry skin, and exfoliate dead skin cells. It may also soothe skin affected by skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis. In water, espom salts break down into magnesium and sulfate. When you soak in epsom salts, it soaks into your skin and relaxes the muscles and loosens stiff joints.
Kaolin clay & sea clay – Or both ideal choices for balancing oily skin and unclogging pores. They absorb excess oil and are often used in recipes for deodorants and masks. White Kaolin clay is a very fine and light clay, mostly made up of the mineral kaolinite, and is common in many cosmetic products.
Unrefined African Shea butter is known for –
- Great for moisturizing your body.
- Relieving dry skin.
- Moisturizing a dry scalp.
- Soothing minor rashes.
- Minimizes skin peeling after sunburn.
- Healing blemishes and wrinkles.
- Relieving itching due to dryness.
Citric acid is known for –
- Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation
- Helps to unclog pores
- Targets the skins hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps to even skin tone
- helps to brighten. soften and smooth the skin
Argan oil and sweet almond oil are know for –
- Protects from sun damage
- Moisturizes skin
- Treats a number of skin conditions
- Treats acne
- heals skin infections
- improves wound healing
- soothes atopic dermatitis
- has anti-aging effect
Island Escape with Pink Himalayan salt is a natural Fragrance oil for men and woman, a very popular aroma.